Kurayami: Ace of the Internet (The Video Game)

Baby Bew

Contributor
Veteran XV
Evilbadz Productions, in association with Baby Bew Development Corporation, present:

Kurayami: Ace of the Internet
Version .8a: Click to Download .zip (~1.8 MB)
(Being an alpha version, it only contains 2 levels)

kurayami.jpg

Credits: All coding, some images, some ideas by evilbadz. Some images, all sounds, most ideas by Baby Bew

Instructions: Unzip the contents into a folder and run Kurayami.exe

Controls: Arrows control the plane. Space bar shoots.

Story: About a month and a half ago, after I made the Kurayami .gifs, evilbadz and I were discussing the possibility of a game in which Kurayami flies and shoots things. I basically gave him suggestions for the way the game would work, including sounds, images, levels, etc and he coded it.

Production of the game ran from around September 25th to September 30th, which is when Version .8a was compiled. After that, evilbadz didn't do much work on it.

So with his recent banning and impending basic training, I thought it would be a shame for this game, albeit in early stages, to go to waste. Obviously there were plans to expand the game, but in light of his recent ban I doubt he will be working on the game any more.

Last edited:
:lol: 1st

edit: Page URL Not Found!!

The requested page does not exist on this server. The URL you typed or followed is either outdated or inaccurate.

Page URL Not Found!!

The requested page does not exist on this server. The URL you typed or followed is either outdated or inaccurate.

This thread failed in the first 10 posts.

Fixed meaning you uploaded a 6.2k zip file thats corrupt?

Like I'd download an exe from evilbadz!

seriously

evilbadz (for those of you who werent aware) is the same guy who created alternate forums for tribalwars.net then tried to use the passwords of anyone who registered here

dont download this

Back