TW Ski/Snowboard Trip 2007 [Part 2]

BodyShoT

Veteran XX
I have pulled all the information from the original thread. Here is a breakdown of the suggested ski resorts and some information on location, price, and distance to airport.
skiresorts.jpg

I have been picking up leanings from several people about Tahoe and I am for this as well. I would also be open to attend Snowshoe for a separate east coast meet. Looking at the list I feel many of these locations are just out of the question due to their location and availability to a major airport.

If we were to do Tahoe we would have a major airport in Reno and a party spot (South Tahoe) at night. If we set the time for March 22-25 with everyone flying in on the 21st how many people will be free to go? The more people available the better chance we have at negotiating a whole package.

I was wondering if Old_Skul was interrested in spearheading the east trip? If it is Snowshoe I should be able to drive to that one and I could make a February date.

i see you have snowbird listed there. i reccomend you go to Alta outside of salt lake city in one of the canyons. snowbird is good, but Alta is much better for skiing, however they do not allow snowboarding at their resort.

Id be up for a Snowshoe trip. Alot of Wv/Marshall kids come down for some nice parties on occasion.

if you do colorado breakenridge is cheap and has an OK night life. CO nightlife is weak compared to Tahoe.

if you do Tahoe do heavenly, its just as the name suggests. good times, hot women, ect.

is scooby going? i might try and make it if i'm not deployed and if my budget can work it. i'm saving up for an HDTV so i don't know....

I'm going to Steamboat in early Jan. Supposed to be college week, so should be a lot of fun with all the concerts and night tubing :)

I'm going to Steamboat in early Jan. Supposed to be college week, so should be a lot of fun with all the concerts and night tubing :)

same here,3-19th. I can't stop thinking about the waist deep pow that was there same time last season.

Body, those dates look good to me as does mammoth. we are more about first chair(s) than nightlife, for whatever thats worth. Super stoked about this working out and into an actual tahoe trip! christ, they get big dumps up there. dv, come be the mascot.

east, sunday river. I could pick up 3 people at the airport.

Last edited:
same here,3-19th. I can't stop thinking about the waist deep pow that was there same time last season.

Body, those dates look good to me as does mammoth. we are more about first chair(s) than nightlife, for whatever thats worth. Super stoked about this working out and into an actual tahoe trip! christ, they get big dumps up there. dv, come be the mascot.

east, sunday river. I could pick up 3 people at the airport.

should be the same for any true boarder. you can party anywhere, but you can't always get fresh pow. that first run is usually the fucking best one of the day.

Back