Fuckers broke my window

BlackMyst

Veteran X
Some cock suckers smashed my driver's side window while I was in the theater. This shit isn't supposed to happen in Binghamton. A cop was already there because apparently there were sevem other acts of similar vandalism in the lot. fucking assholes.

Sux that it happened...

btw - "other places" don't have the market cornered for idiotic kids breaking windows. I'm sure this has happened in other good neighborhoods before...even in the worldly renowned posh lifestyle of Binghamton.

Some cock suckers smashed my driver's side window while I was in the theater. This shit isn't supposed to happen in Binghamton. A cop was already there because apparently there were sevem other acts of similar vandalism in the lot. fucking assholes.
Dude ... what theatre? I live in Binghamton.

It was at the town square mall. If you payed any fucking attention to these forums, you'd know that we both live in Bing. see my post in your "I'm changing everything to sigbot" thread.

No wonder there was so many cops down there tonight, or was it because of the homeless guy sleeping in his car by barnes & noble

No wonder there was so many cops down there tonight, or was it because of the homeless guy sleeping in his car by barnes & noble
who is this? is this crotchy? wtf?

Anyway, to answer your question, yes. All the shit went down between ten thirty and eleven thirty. I'm kind of fucking pissed.

sshotbm1.gif

Local person from binghamton who has been playing tribes since its release, but tend to only read tribalwar.
I was down there also watching borat and noticed a hell of alot of cops around when the movie got out.

This happend during my senior year at vestal to some classmates let me tell you the cops around here are slow at catching people.

Back