Morning Pick Me Ups?

Frumpy Frampton

Contributor
Veteran X
So, I'm not a morning person and if I don't have some kind of morning pick me up I will sleep through my econ class. I need some solutions:

"Drink coffee Frumpy, you dumb spick!"

Negatory, I don't like coffee, cappuccinos, etc. I could do hot tea, but I dont like drinking hot beverages.

"Chug a Dew Frumpy, you fat fuck!"

Negatory again, to avoid becoming a fat fuck I avoid sody pop beverages.

"Have a Red Bull, Frumpy!"

Fuck that. Two bucks per can? No 8 oz. beverage is worth two bucks unless it gets me obliterated to hell.

So, with that. Do I have any options left for my picky taste buds to ensure I don't sleep through class? Any suggestions? Inject heroine into my eyeballs?

One of my friends drinks Diet Dr. Pepper every morning. Since its not really "fatty" I'm not putting it in the "sody pop beverages"

you won't get fat on dew

seriously

who the fuck ever got fat on dew

maybe diabetes

but fuck

just walk upstairs once a day and you burn the dew calories

i am exactly the same as you as far as diet is concerned

what do i do?

take any random fruit that is lying around (banannas, strawberries, raspberries, peaches) ect. put them in a bender. add a bit of vanilla yogurt and some milk.

tastes pretty good and really gets me going

edit - for the reccord, i don't drink and pop because i hate the combination of all that sugar and carbonation. it gives me gas x5. thought i'd share

No time for sleep, no time for jog (even though I wish I could).

Besides, it's cold as balls. Who wants to job in this weather, fuck that.

Go to walgreens, buy a pack of EmergenC, mix it in your favorite fruit drink, or water even.

Actually, don't do that unless you work a physically intensive job. It's been described as being on a speed high.

Last edited:
Wake up at 4 or 5am so that you will get over your morningness by the time you have to do stuff that matters.

I'd stick to around 19 lines of Cocaine. That's per morning. It'll get you going, but around 5:30, you'll need a lil bump. The added bonus is that on the coke diet, much like the crack diet (but better on your teeth), you lose a little weight.

:brows:

Back