Taking the S2000 out for a Sunday drive.

i just got home from a nice sunday drive through new england with the Charger SRT8. fun relaxing ride with sirius radio on OCTANE 20 on the back roads of easton,CT.

i just got home from a nice sunday drive through new england with the Charger SRT8. fun relaxing ride with sirius radio on OCTANE 20 on the back roads of easton,CT.

Octane 20 and relaxing doesn't seem to go together.

It's raining like a motherfucker here.
Was considering changing the winter tyres, but doesn't look like I'll be doing that anytime soon.

Rest assured that, even though you are a complete faggot driving it;

The wheel is on the right side!

My 2 wheels > your 4 wheels.

Well, say what you want, but my unicycle > your 2 wheels.

Fun car to drive, makes me want to start pushing for a sports car instead of my Xterra I got. I want an RX8, I may start looking at it more seriously.

I went from a ford explorer to a mazda6, its fun as fuck. Nice looking cars too, next car i get will be alteast 300 hp and AWD. Thinking Subaru WRX STi, or a Charger SRT8, or maybe even a used BMW M3

im about to head out to toys r us to do the buy 2 get 1 free special

and i will be getting there by...

heaven.JPG

I knew that FuFu would post in this thread based only on the title. In fact, I thought he had started the thread until I read the first post and it wasn't filled with idiocy.

Although this thread is pretty shitty.

my friend was 18 when SHE got one of these, theyre small and chick cars but they do handle quite impressively

Back