[drunksa] OMFG FORKING HAMMERED

Edofnor

Veteran XX
I bet you thought this was going to be an unintelligible drunk thread. Well, it is. I went out to this mysterious place called public tonight and had the magic alcoholic nectar of the gods. There were many moderately attractive to attractive female sluts. I tried to provide pics, but the bouncers took my camera away when I was assembling my documentary on the ladies' restroom. And how the fuck did the Cards win? This is terrible for baseball.

Also had a great night. We wanted to do Irish Carbombs tonight, but A) nobody really wanted to throw down money except me and another friend B) We already had whiskey, but it was crappy shit and NOT Jameson (sucks) and C) I didn't want to spend 20 bucks on Bailey's just for one night.

So we made Afghan Carbombs; Guiness, knock-off Bailey's (don't even remember the name) and shitty whiskey. It still worked though, just not that great chocolate milk taste. Then we ran out of whiskey and started making Iraqi Carbombs, which was just Guiness and the Irish Creme.

Still, kick ass night and I just got laid and my lady is asleep while I listen to some music. Smoking hash tonight was also a major plus.

I too am incredibly drunk, but that's because I'm divorced now and having sex with a bunch of 7's is the only way I can cope with my infatuation with my coworker who is extremely hot in every way and I can't bring myself to tell her because I work with her and we're good friends, amirite?

Life fucking sucks and god bless TW.

Back