[Official] Need For Speed Carbon

Kiint

Contributor
Veteran XX
When is it going to be ... "released" ....

Which store will have it in stock first?

Yeah, another one ... oh well, beats jerking off over flight sims like Kura.

holy christ it's another "F&F" game? I want ferraris again :(... I really wish they would have more ferraris. Need for speed was ment for "the car i dream about", not some fucking Civic.

It has "Exotics" which include things like the Koeniggseg(sp?) among others.

The 3 groups are
Muscle (shitbox american tanks)
Tuners (riceburner 4 pot screamers)
Exotics (Ohhhh yeah)

I want need for speed hot pursuit. i want it to start at expensive (but available) cars and end with the cars i dream about.

i want to drool over these cars in the game, and i want to be able to fucking spike strip them. also, i like light. i want atleast 50% of the screen to be light. driving at night is not a atmosphere that shows off the awesomeness of the cars.

The last one I really enjoyed was Porsche Unleashed. NFS 2 SE was the ultimate though, especially with a voodoo card. Doing the codes to drive supercharged buses through hordes of regular buses on the Mediterranean course will never be topped.

nfs3 was the best. with the el nino on the first track (home..stead..something like that?), i've hit lap times i've never seen even on the fansites (as of 4 years ago when that type of thing was cool). under a minute iirc

From a legal standpoint, I disapprove of this thread.

From a legal standpoint, I dissaprove with the doctors letting you crawl out of the bucket.

Afterbirth should stay in the bucket and be treated as a hazardous biological waste that it is.

From a legal standpoint, I dissaprove with the doctors letting you crawl out of the bucket.

Afterbirth should stay in the bucket and be treated as a hazardous biological waste that it is.

What you don't understand is that I'm half bear.

What you don't understand is that I'm half bear.

What you dont understand is that your are currently fighting Kurayami for the title of supreme douchebag ... and winning.

And being a hairy homosexual with a beer gut isnt an excuse.

Porsche Unleashed was definitely the last good NFS game.

These new ones are too fucking arcadey.

And since we're on topic of racing games, anyone who's a fan of sims should be playing GTR 2. Its top notch.

I cant be bothered playing a sim when you dont have the full sim experience ... i.e. G's, road feel, etc etc.

When playing games, I want to be able to enjoy myself instead of having to struggle with realism (or lack thereof).

[size=-7](edit: meaning I suck at sims)[/size]

Back