The Legacy of Kain games and Soul Reaver games.

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
I have played every one of them ..and man that story line is hard as hell to top.

I have played Legacy of Kain: Defiance 3 times in the last month just because it rocks so much and the conclusion is the shit.

Sadly I dont think there will be another game ever made. :(

my companies' agent represents that property

we got all kinds of Kain books and cards and memorabilia and shit lying around our office.

we even got a Kain zippo but i think someone stole it or it asploded

I too enjoyed the series. I will also go on record saying I enjoyed Blood Omen II *gasp!*

My friend had the first Soul Reaver for Dreamcast and it was badass. Unfortunately I never really got a chance to play through it.

there are 2 kains and 2 soul reavers and then the first blood omen.
According to the wikipedia page, I only skipped Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain as far as the platform ones were concerned. I also never played the first game which was a top down player. So I've played both Soul Reaver titles and Defiance.

Soul Reaver 2 is still one of my favorite games ever and Defiance was pretty damn good, too. Blood Omen 2 wasn't so great, but I played through it purely for the story.

I own the forst game, but couldnt get thru it becuase its so dam ugly, and I dont like top down games. If you go on Nosgoth.net they have literealy every single word sopen in all of the games, so you dont realy miss out if you dont play them.

I think Soul Reaver was the best in the series, but most LoK fan try to say that BO1 was, just to sound like oldschool assholes(same thing with T1 fags).

I own the forst game, but couldnt get thru it becuase its so dam ugly, and I dont like top down games. If you go on Nosgoth.net they have literealy every single word sopen in all of the games, so you dont realy miss out if you dont play them.

I think Soul Reaver was the best in the series, but most LoK fan try to say that BO1 was, just to sound like oldschool assholes(same thing with T1 fags).

Ok I played the top down Kain one first. It was ugly but very very orignal in story and gameplay. I really remember the toy maker(man was that fucking cool).

And yes the Soul Reaver series really set things in motion.

But Razael < Kain

I loved the first Soul Reaver. The others were awesome too, but the first was the best IMO.

They deserve props for making vampires that aren't all fagged up. Well, Raziel was all gay but he quickly got turned into something awesome.

I loved the first Soul Reaver. The others were awesome too, but the first was the best IMO.

They deserve props for making vampires that aren't all fagged up. Well, Raziel was all gay but he quickly got turned into something awesome.

Yeah it really is a epic fucking story line.

My thing is that Kain is so evil yet has no choice but to right his wrongs. He's like ....."God damnit.... fuck.....ok, so be it...".

He's a good/bad guy.. and it's perfect.

Razael/Raziel is just trying to fucking get some peace and quiet...or piece of mind. That's why I love him.

Back