Just bought a Fog machine

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
Man this shit is bad ass I filled my whole condo with smoke

This halloween haunted house party is going to kick ass

Should I tell him about the residue that's going to be all over EVERYTHING when the festivities are over?

:lol:

You SO need to put a 'castle greyskull' surround over your door, with some fog seeping out around the bottom.

fog machines are cool.

Water-based foggers can do it, too. Depends on the quality of the liquid fog and especially on the quality of the fogger.

Shouldn't be a problem, though. :D

Oh, Skele, if you're going to be doing heavy fogging for long periods, remove papers, magazines, etc, from the near the fogger. Anything that can be damaged by getting "wet".

I've always wondered, is the stuff that comes from fog/smoke machines particularly bad for you to be inhaling? Whenever I spend all night at a club full of that stuff I wonder if I'm screwing up my lungs.

I've always wondered, is the stuff that comes from fog/smoke machines particularly bad for you to be inhaling? Whenever I spend all night at a club full of that stuff I wonder if I'm screwing up my lungs.

Back in the oil and glycol days they could very dangerous. But modern water-based ones are nothing to worry about. I've worked with techs that spend extensive amounts of time around them and they aren't concerned.

Now, how it might effect you if you hooked it up to a bag and stuck your head in it, or had a 40 year career working with them... :shrug:

Back