burning dvd's ?

Detox.enD

Veteran XV
how do you burn a NTSC file to a CD so it plays on a dvd player? is it even possible? i coulda sworn it was

:(
its late, i'm tired, i wanna watch this on the bigscreen, not my 17" lcd, anyone feel like helping me?

edit: i have nero 7... is there a way to do it with that?

The question makes my head hurt. The thread title says dvds but the post says cds. Can you pick one and then ask for help?

it says its an avi file coverted to NTSC dvd.

I don't have any DVD-R's , at least i dont think, i'll go look.

Isn't there a way to burn it to a CD and make it play in a DVD Player on your tv?

it says its an avi file coverted to NTSC dvd.

I don't have any DVD-R's , at least i dont think, i'll go look.

Isn't there a way to burn it to a CD and make it play in a DVD Player on your tv?

Uh huh.. Here's an idea for you then. If your video card has tv-out, you should use it instead of trying to convert something that was already converted to dvd.

http://www.epinions.com/content_122058215044

thats the player i have, i'm trying to figure out if it plays video cd's...

it says:

"Formats

Along with its ability to play DVD-Video and Audio CD, the player can also play MP3 and WMA compressed audio files as well as display JPEG images (somewhat slow) on your TV, play burned CD-R, CD-RW and DVD-R. There is no DVD-RAM playback, a sign of extreme cost-cutting (Panasonic added DVD-RAM playback to its other players to entice people to buy their DVD recorders, which use DVD-RAM in addition to DVD-R). "

Back