how do members find this site

nada

Veteran X
espcially the ones who never played tribes.... and why do they join?

i am very currious.

I'm interested to hear some replies on this, also. I know when I joined it was because I was into Tribes and this was the community for it. I'd like to hear how today's members are getting clued into this site.

ya, i've got like 4 friends registered. However, i've let all of em play tribes that didn't play in the hay day. They truely know how awesome the game is, unlike most of these fucks.

I actually didnt really join the forum till after I played. When I played tribes I wasnt even a member but I did look through the forum occasionaly.

I really can't remember how I found this site. I used to whore TWL and then came here, so it was probably someone on the TWL forums, no doubt cussing the place. :shrug:

I joined because I'd been reading for a year or so and wanted to make a post. I got "stfumeber"ed, so I didn't post again until i was a Vet. Then I got "stfuvet1"ed, so I didn't post until i was a Vet2. No problems since then.

I imagine most people who reg here are friends of posters.

I think its because tribalwar is supposed to be a general gaming site complete with a front page and everything.

mah pal fuji told me about it, and i would check it out on his acct b/c it took me awhile for my acct to be active. it's a neato place for lolz and internet arguments. word up holla holla

i joined back in 00 because magus told me to join back when TW was THE Tribes 1 news site.

Back