[Help] Recommend me a cell phone & plan :D

Daredevil

Veteran XX
well, after 2 years my contract ends in a few days with Nextel. now i didn't have much of an issue with them until about the last 8 months. About 7 out of 10 calls get dropped. yea... that's a lotta crap. I haev NO service where everyone else has 3+ bars. the only real cool feature was when i could talk to buddies over walkie talkie who were across the country or in canada/mexico.

Plus the phone was the most durable phone on the planet, i had the same phone for 2 years until a few days ago i was bragging about how strong it was and threw it onto the ground. of course it snapped the one and only time. lol

So, i come to TW for advice on a new phone and plan. Right now i pay 60 bucks a month for 600 minutes, but i don't even use 450...

what are the good plans and phones out there these days?

help me tw!

This man seems happy with his cell phone choice:

764ada1b15c0e6be421f8df101a3adcb5a5a.jpeg

With T-Mobile I pay 40 a month for 1500 anytime minutes, you can also pay same for 1000 anytime + free nights and weekends (nites start at 9). I personally added 15 dollar unlimited text and 5 dollar web access but base is 40.

I have good service with Nextel. WIth the I-870 and a data cable, you can have all the free ringtones and games you want.

im not cheap

i'd rather spend some good money on a sweet ass phone and anywhere from 30-60 each month for plans
i just said what i pay now because i don't even use many minutes cause i do all my callin at night

my g/f got me a few brochurs on Helio phones and plans

does anyone have any info on them? maybe first hand experience?

i noticed a big point of their company was about how you can go to my space anytime or some crap. i hate myspace and don't use it at all and just curious if it still is a good phone? and hopefully good coverage

cingular just forced me to upgrade because my 4+ year old phone won't work on their new network

ordered a motorola L2 for free, 450/3000 minutes (way more than i use, but the minimum) for $40/month

cingular basic, 450 anytime, 5000n&w unlimited Mobile to mobile, I don't have free texting, because I don't text. I use it as a phone.

I have the razr, because it's a durable phone, I have treated it like complete SHIT and it works great.

Back