Verizon Fios

Grand Masta D

Veteran XX
Just got the hdtv and internet service installed it is outstanding, I just wanted to say that. Also here is the speakeasy speed test results.

Download Speed: 15186 kbps (1898.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1802 kbps (225.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

how much do you pay per month for everything? and how does it compare to cable? they are supposed to bring FIOS to baltimore city by the end of feb, and if its cheaper than comcrap, i'm switch in a heartbeat

Stupid thing isn't available where I live yet. They're working on it, but it's not quite there. However, every Verizon truck is driving around with a sign that says "Ask me about FiOS" and it's just plain annoying. It's like they're taunting me. :(

Haven't heard anything bad about the service yet, wonder when it'll be wholesaled to other providers.

you should get it even if its the same price as comcast. Comcast here just turned into time warner, from what Ive seen it sucks. Im glad we switched to FiOs.

what's your phone and addy again GMD, I accidently deleted that pm (and don't I owe you something?)

I'm paying $50 for the internet, and $93 for the television, two HDTV box sets (with one DVR), and all channels except for Cinemax.

right now we pay $130 for cable internet and digital cable w/ HBO,Showtime + Starz (although , granted, showtime + starz were included free for a year) w/ HDTV DVR

if its only $20 more per month for those speeds and all the premium channels....rawr, can't wait.

I get the same speeds on my opt online, however, FIOS is good for the majority of competition out there.

man it's going to be AGES til that shit comes over to the UK :(

I've got 8meg down atm, but need more upload (0.5mbit up) :(

:(:(:( (I'm actually very happy with my new 8meg, was on 2.2meg only 5 days ago)

Back