[TOOL] Going to the show in New Hampshire tomorrow!!!

thedrummingfish

Veteran XV
First time seeing them, id post right before i left...but im leaving from work to drive there with a bunch of friends. anybody else in the area going?

wow. i hope you're only going to grope some nice fresh teenage ass.

if one passes over you, GRABE THEIR TITTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01tool2.jpg

enjoy the show, fag.

sorry NoFix, im not on the floor (screw $130 a ticket for floor) but i will watch danny carry play faster than i can even think about.

real tool fans don't adhere to rules when it comes to being in the pit(a mixture of homos, smelly fat asses and hardcore preps).

Went to the one in the Palace.

It was AMAZING! No body paint, which was a bummer, but still... The man is a musical god.

I'm going Friday in NJ and Saturday in Long Island. Saw them way back in May when 10k Days first came out, great show, have a great time.

Please, if there is a God, let them play Hooker With a Penis...such an awesome song. that an 46 & 2 are the songs i really want them to play...if they played ticks and leeches i would freak out, but i know they wont...because they've played it what, once...ever.

Please, if there is a God, let them play Hooker With a Penis...such an awesome song. that an 46 & 2 are the songs i really want them to play...if they played ticks and leeches i would freak out, but i know they wont...because they've played it what, once...ever.

they'll never play ticks and leeches, hooker with a penis, or parabola ever again it looks. Parabola possibly, but very doubtful, it's a rough song on Keenan, along with ticks and leeches.

When I went to the Columbus show, I remember the set list being..

Stinkfist, duh
The Pot
46 & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenima, duh

Overall, it was an amazing show if you're a fan of the band and a fan of art incorporated music. Mastodon is opening, but fuck them. Isis was terrible, thank god we showed up right after they finished. During the set change, they played Meshuggah, then the lights go out, then the show begins. Quite entertaining.

Last edited:
i saw them tonight in wilkes-barre

standard setlist, but really really good, they gave it their all

the soundguy is sub-par, they should get a new one

Back