[FFB] Grossman or Smith

MaD_ReBeL

Veteran XV
trent green is done so i need a backup for Palmer.

who will continue their output, grossman or Smith?

Facts:
- Bears D give up 3.5 ppg at this point. they haven't played anyone so this will of course rise but they rocked last yea on D and will again this year IE they can hold a lead and probably won't get blown out at all.
- Bears have 3 tough games that i can see all year. Seattle in Chi-town, @Giants, @Patriots the rest is pretty cake.
- Bears week 5 play buffalo (Palmer's bye)

- 49ers D gives up 23.5 ppg at this point and have needed to pass in each game. this most likely will continue.
- 49ers don't play many elite defenses this year either. They play the chargers at home and @chicago later in the year.
- 49ers week 5 play oakland (Palmer's bye)

- Bengals tj housermamma is still out
- Bengals lost their center for a few weeks meaning Palmer's protection may not be as good and i would think about sitting him for a favorable matchup for either grossman or smith.

- side note, both number two receivers Berrian and Battle are also available. Not sure if i would sit braylon edwards for either of these guys though at this point, depends on matchups. Once steve smith is healthy i will be running a smith stallworth combo pretty much every week barring injury or bye week for either with edwards on the bench. So neither receiver pickup is all that important but a favorable matchup could get me a nice double up option and at this point berrian looks like the better deal there as he has been targeted more often and has two TDs to battle's zero.

what do you think t-dub?

the spread so far is only 4.5 points
i got 100$ on the bears this week

ackbar.jpg

Back