[nfl] week 2

Jislan

Contributor
Veteran XX
Anyone see David Akers pick a fight on the Giant sideline and then get beat down by 3 dudes?

So far:

- Eagles put up 300 yards of offense on the Giants in the first half
- I said last week that the Packers are the worst team in the league. That was before Oakland played and now Oakland is getting curb stomped again. It's pretty bad when a team falls apart before the season even started.
- WTF, Bears are passing all over people

Admittedly I am a Packers fan, but the Raiders are far worse than the Pack. Chicago is curbstomping Detroit who challenged the defending NFC Champs pretty tough last week.

The Pack are not great to be sure, but I think the Bears may be the best team in the NFC.

Well I am a huge Dolphins Fan...Im going to have a long pissed off season ahead of me. Dolphins are doing so fucking shitty, so god damn overhyped this season.

Also I would like to state, Eli Manning is the most OVERRATED QB ever, he is such a shitty QB. I dont understand why he gets so much praise, he plays like shit.

Edit: lols he just threw an interception.

Last edited:
Well I am a huge Dolphins Fan...Im going to have a long pissed off season ahead of me. Dolphins are doing so fucking shitty, so god damn overhyped this season.

I had to turn that game off, it was terrible. I had a little hope for Miami this year, but I knew everyone was overhyping them big time. Maybe they'll turn it around by mid-season.

I had to turn that game off, it was terrible. I had a little hope for Miami this year, but I knew everyone was overhyping them big time. Maybe they'll turn it around by mid-season.

I really hope so man, actually I hope they turn it around within the next 3 games or its over for Dolphins. Listening to this on radio, just pisses me off. I love Wes Welker, he is so fuckin awesome.

ive already almost doubled my pickem score from last week with just the mia/buf and ind/hou games :lol: wow I had a bad week last week.

to my own defense, i've never played pick'em before, and had to figure it out, but it isn't very hard ;)

pickup TE/WR Marques Colston if he's available in your league. He's a WR, but has TE eligibility at least on yahoo. He's had two straight good games.

I dropped him for Bernard Barrien in one of my leagues and like 20 minutes later he has a 35 yard td :x

it's nice to see brett favre at least has some life left in him. Meanwhile the Eagles are totally blowing it

Back