so i saw a pig fly tonight...

...a pink floyd pig. roger waters played jones beach tonight. did a bunch of stuff including shine on you crazy diamond, wish you were here, have a cigar, set the controls for the heart of the sun, the show must go on, mother, sheep, and fletcher memorial home before he did the entire dark side of the moon album. and to end it he did another brick in the wall part 2, vera, and comfortably numb. he sounded damn good and the rest of the band sounded great as well.

during the first half of the show carriers brought out a pig with some political stuff on it. one side said "don't be led to the slaugher. vote democrat in november" and right around it's asshole it said "impeach bush now". this was all during sheep, and eventually they let him go. was pretty cool watching a pig fly away into a dark sky while listening to sheep in the background.

now all i need is a pink floyd reunion tour and i can die a happy man.

flying%20pig.jpg

oh yeah and he had nick mason drumming for him on his sept 12-13 shows at madison square garden. i wish he was there for tonight's show.

He didnt sing on most of Dark Side originally.... or wish you were here.

sounds weird - my friend said waters' tour seemed more like a cover band when he came to vegas, but i cant judge until i see it.

You are lucky. I wish I could see Waters. Where exactly is Jones Beach? Mason said he'd be playing with Waters in California - I think.

I'm seeing him when he comes to Seattle in October. It'll be my second time seeing him, and I'm damn excited. Definitely crossing my fingers Nick shows up again, he's played at probably 60% of the shows so far, both in Europe and over here

i had anal sex with roger waters

faggot didnt even give a reacharound

wait that came out fucked up, im drunk

It's on Drudge now: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

BUSH BASHING PIG HITS MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Sun Sep 17 2006 18:53:38 ET

ROGER WATERS [PINK FLOYD] CONCERT TOUR HITS NORTH AMERICA AND NYC WITH FLYING PIGS, URGING DEM VOTES IN ELECTION, 'IMPEACH BUSH' WRITTEN ON REAR OF PIG FLOATING OVER AUDIENCE... One concertgoer writes: 'Seeing Bush's name written across the pig's arse made me howl'... The pig had graffiti. 'New Yorkers/Don't be led to the slaughter/Vote November 7'... another attendee played off the hit 'Another Brick in the Wall': ''We don't need no thought control,' even from Mr. Waters'...

Another sends a review: 'I attended the Roger Waters 9/15 show at Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY. At one point during the show Waters juxtaposed pictures of the President, Karl Rove, Ronald Reagan, and Margaret Thatcher with pictures of Osama bin Laden, Mao Zedong, Stalin, and other world tyrants. Rogers asked whether 'these people [Arabs] are really are enemies'. This took place during his anti-Bush/Blair song 'Leaving Beirut' in which he claimed 'that Texas education must have really f*cked you up' and asked why Tony the 'US poodle/pawn' is a warmongerer'...

Developing...

I think free speech is good in principle but traitors like that should pay dearly.

I think it's stupid when rock bands try and make a political statement. They did it for the last election, had Michael Moore's movie out, and what did it get them? Nothing. They lost. I have less respect for musicians now.

Back