Christian couple's marriage almost destroyed after watching religious movie

somespareid

Veteran XV
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=404691&in_page_id=1770

For devout Christians Michael and Patricia Watson it should have been the perfect end to a perfect night.

But when they sat down to watch Mel Gibson's controversial film The Passion of the Christ it almost ended their marriage.

The couple began to row about the contents of the Hollywood blockbuster after a theological discussion grew increasingly heated.

The extraordinary argument ended when Mr Watson tried to strangle his wife - only releasing his grip when she appealed to his religious beliefs. She begged: "I'm anointed by God, you know that, Michael. Do not touch God's anointed."

[…]

Too bad she wasnt killed. That would have made for 1 dead christian and another locked in a cage for life where they belong. It would have been 2 wins.

actually she seems like a not-so-religious person, she just said that to make the fuckin bible thumper get off her neck.

A CHRISTIAN WOULD HAVE KILLED ONE OF YOUR KIND REGGS, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

"I think that fight had more to do with the bottle of wine than the content of the film. God Bless them both, for Goodness sake. Stick to the holy spirit and not the alcoholic spirit."

"I think that fight had more to do with the bottle of wine than the content of the film. God Bless them both, for Goodness sake. Stick to the holy spirit and not the alcoholic spirit."
Everytime I drink, I become a raging murderous lunatic.

And every party I go to becomes a bloodbath.

Yeah, that alcohol is a vicious.

bitch must be lying, how could you say a long sentence like that while being strangled

she probably asked for it

Reggs please
stfu.jpg

I just don't understand how people are so sucked in by religion. Religion, unlike ethnicity or birth defects, can be ripped apart and examined because it's a choice. People never seem to want to question either their or other religions like it's some kind of taboo. We all have to be "understanding" of each other when religion is such a terrible thing for humanity.

Move out of the Dark Ages, people.

Back