Will Daniel Craig be the Steve McQueen of our time?

Reggs

Veteran XX
Daniel_Craig_in-Layer_Cake-image.jpg

craig-daniel-bond.jpg

film5f3.jpg

Mark my words, he will be.

Fuck NO.

Craig isn't American.
Craig never fought amorphous blobs of acidic goo from outer space.
Craig doesn't drive an awesome Ford Mustang.
Craig never fought a fire engulfing an entire skyscraper.

FUCK THAT NOISE. He *might* become a decent Bond, but he will NEVER be the next Steve McQueen.

I like Daniel Craig but he is no Steve Mcqueen. No one will even uncrown him as the king of cool.

bah, it was all about the cars in that scene you could have had bugs bunny and daffy duck driving those cars and it would still be great... maybe even a little more so.

They look convincing though. Steve's all "i'm gonna get ya", the Charger driver has this great hint of a smirk when he sees the dust in the rear view when Steve has his little "off", and the gun dude... is he supposed to look a bit like mofo?

I just realised I've been there.

He is standing on the hill upon which the Royal Observatory at Greenwich is situated; also a place through which the merdian line (denoted with a big red line of paint) runs.

Behind him is the Maritime Museum and out of frame to the east is the Millenium Dome, to the west is the London Eye and Canary Wharf.

I just realised I've been there.

He is standing on the hill upon which the Royal Observatory at Greenwich is situated; also a place through which the merdian line (denoted with a big red line of paint) runs.

Behind him is the Maritime Museum and out of frame to the east is the Millenium Dome, to the west is the London Eye and Canary Wharf.

who gives a shit

Back