When/Why did Data become so whiny?

Kurayami

Banned
Data used to be one of the cooler posters on this forum, but in the last 4 - 6 months his personality has completely changed. He is now whining in pretty much every other thread at this point. He also frequently pouts like a young girl.

Anyone know the story behind this shift? It's a pity because I used to think he was a pretty likable guy. It's almost like he's trying to prove something these days. :shrug:

I like Data. I have to admit though, in the past six months or so his posts are a lot more serious and drama-ey and mean as opposed to being funny and charming like they used to be :cry:

It's just a date that I pulled out of my ass so I can say I participated in this sure-to-be-epic thread of epicness.

I like Data. I have to admit though, in the past six months or so his posts are a lot more serious and drama-ey and mean as opposed to being funny and charming like they used to be :cry:
AN ANDROID IS ENTITLED TO FITS OF SARCASTIC PESSIMISM, GOD DAMMIT.

maybe he got a shitty military assignment
Perhaps.

A really sweet assignment would be being aircrew on a B-52. As everyone knows thanks to your expertise, B-52s are basically 100% safe because they "fly too high to be hit by SAMs."

Man, I'd love that assignment.

I bet Data would too.

Back