Anyone know wtf happened to Ty/Serverseed?

Fakenrite

Veteran X
Has anyone heard from Ty lately? Half of Serverseed's servers are down and he's been completely MIA for the last few days. Anyone know if he's ok?

Dan

colosus sat on him and stole his laptop

How many laptops does fatty need?!

I've been calling his house and cell for the last couple of days and nothing... he hasn't shown up on MSN either (He has some kind of client on his cell that runs an MSN link to me). This is fucked.

Dan

I switched to Branzone but need to grab some files off Serverseed...how can I log into either cpanel or FTP without having my address pointing to Serverseed? My server was mu but then I remember seeing cpanel say something else before I left.

I switched to Branzone but need to grab some files off Serverseed...how can I log into either cpanel or FTP without having my address pointing to Serverseed? My server was mu but then I remember seeing cpanel say something else before I left.

You should be able to just go to mu.serverseed.com/cpanel and use your old username and pass.

You should also be able to access it at servername.serverseed.com/~accountname

Dan

it certainly is odd hat he would just let his business flounder for no reason like this. glad i never hosted with serverseed

You should be able to just go to mu.serverseed.com/cpanel and use your old username and pass.

You should also be able to access it at servername.serverseed.com/~accountname

Dan

Yeah I've tried that...problem is mu doesn't work anymore...I read that "nu" is up and I tried that. I get a login box but my stuff doesn't work. I remember the server: thing in cpanel having a different server but I can't remember. Can someone who used to be on mu see what your server is? Or just a list of servers and I'll try them all.

Stingray got him

stingray.gif

I forgot how much I used to love this place :rofl:

But yeah, very weird for him to take off.. Hope he didn't go out and bust himself up offroading. He was lucky on his last little incident.

Dan

Your ticket has been submitted, an email has been dispatched to the email address provided with the required information to access the ticket status area.

How many of these have you seen?

I got out a week before all that shit went down. I got pissed after they wouldnt respond to my pop's email being b0rked so I moved him and my other domains to dreamhost. My only guess is that he let someone else run it while he did other things or possibly a tax write off.

Back