Most uncomfortable or annoying feeling?

Alchemist

Contributor
Veteran XV
I woke up this morning with a feeling I've experienced maybe twice before day. It wasn't anything serious, but it got me thinking about other unusual or annoying feelings that can occur.

This morning it was that feeling where you think you have to pee, but nothing comes out. It feels like the only thing that will make that feeling go away is to pee, but you just can't! Has anyone else experienced that, or anything else equally or more annoying?

No, I think prostate cancer like you have is probably the most annoying thing ever.

sleepy + hungry. that's the worst. too hungry to sleep, too sleepy to get up and eat

Syncope. It's the feeling you get immediately before or immediately after passing out due to oxygen starvation. It's very difficult to describe. Compress your carotid arteries for 20-30 seconds (until your vision starts to fade), then release. That's what it feels like.

the day after partying all night, lots of ecstasy + lots of alcohol = weird second day

feels so weird because u havent slept or eaten anything in like 40hours

I woke up this morning with a feeling I've experienced maybe twice before day. It wasn't anything serious, but it got me thinking about other unusual or annoying feelings that can occur.

This morning it was that feeling where you think you have to pee, but nothing comes out. It feels like the only thing that will make that feeling go away is to pee, but you just can't! Has anyone else experienced that, or anything else equally or more annoying?

Haha you have blueballs....You are having sex/jerking off too much.

see a doctor

Haha you have blueballs....You are having sex/jerking off too much.

That isn't blueballs buddy.

But I have had the feeling of needing to pee but allready peed after jerking off, being jerked off. Never after sex though. Anyone have any idea why that is? It really sucks :(

Back