Seriously guys, are you afraid of babies ?

Kahüla

Veteran XV
I mean, afraid to hold them ? Take care of them ? Be responsible of their littles souls and bodies for a few minutes/hours/days ? When you see a baby will you go and play with it, touch it, take it in your arms ?

I'm curious, if you are "afraid" can you explain why please. I need to know.

Mama Kahüla :sunny:

jacko-baby-dangle-01.jpg

Babies are cute. I like them. But I'm not a fan of changing diapers, feeding, burping, crying, sleepless nights, drool, etc.

You can't answer seriously don't you ? It's too touchy for you guys to talk about babies ...

^^ Thanks for this serious answer. But what I'm wondering is not "are you afraid of chores relative to babies".

Never I love children and am contemplating becoming a pediatrician. Just don't want any of my own till I'm older and have gotten most of the things I want out of life since they are such a large responsibility.

maddyva3.jpg

That is my niece though and was taken like ~30 minutes ago. I would steal her from my sister in a heartbeat =O

I'd take on a room-full of retarded babies, 'n be the only one left standing in the end.

Whadayamean, violence ain't an option? How 'bout BBQ'ing them then?

Seriously, I think it is a worry of hurting them or making them cry and not knowing how to calm them down.

B'sides, that work for the womenfolk. Real men till the tree and cut the sail, then go to the pub to get up the courage to face the beast they married at home...

women are enough of attention whores that another little thing screaming and crying all the godamn time would just be tiring. I have to put up with the bitching once a month as it is.

Really kids are just a weapon women use to tie us down.

I'd be out of there before the first year. Life is about me, not offspring that want everything handed to them on a spoon.

jk.

maddyva3.jpg

That is my niece though and was taken like ~30 minutes ago. I would steal her from my sister in a heartbeat =O

Oh god, your niece ... I wanna hug her ! :) She looks so cute.

But kids are a lot more easy to deal with than babies. But still, babies are so cute, it's so heartbreaking when they cry.

jonb said:
Seriously, I think it is a worry of hurting them or making them cry and not knowing how to calm them down.

That's what I thought.

Afraid of them, no.

I've taken care of them, held them, played with them. No biggie.

I aint ever having any of my own though.

Back