I accuse Colosus of being a Sexual Predator :D

Razster

Contributor
Veteran XX
This will be fun.
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060829/NEWS24/608290360/-1/NEWS

"COLUMBUS - An Ohio legislative panel yesterday rubber-stamped an unprecedented process that would allow sex offenders to be publicly identified and tracked even if they've never been charged with a crime."

"The committee's decision not to interfere with the rules puts Ohio in a position to become the first state to test a "civil registry.""

Pretty slick...
Bet you divorced wives are just loving this, just accuse the husband of rape and register him making so his life is fucked up even more. No jobs will hire him now .
YAY America!

only in ohio

god the people here can be so fucking stupid

and if polititians are fucking ignorant coming from a regular stock of people

imagine when they're coming from ohio

well at least we're not california

the granola state! full of fruits and nuts!

This is just the start, once this keeps in Ohio it will migrate to other states only because no one will try to stop it.
This will be fun, don't you think?

your Ex-**** could fuck your life up just for shits and giggles.
People could blackmail you with threats that they'll add your name to 'the List"

What a wonderful country we live in.

I am a Data's Sig predator. :shock:

rand_image.pl

This is going to be great, register every single Ohio politician as a sexual predator :D

Going to suck for OSU when Michigan supporters register every single player.

How the hell does stuff like this get through? You are stuck with this for six years, treated like a sex offender, then when you appeal this the judge has to decide if you will abuse again, even though you never abused or were found to have abused in the past.

I'ld like to be the first to sign the petition to nuke Ohio. We can't afford to allow such stupidity to spread beyond their state lines.

There was a story in Canada recently about how some public sex offender registry was used by a suicidal guy as a hit list. He found a couple of random names/addresses off the site, went to their homes and killed them before offing himself.

I guess he was hoping that would get him through the pearly gates.

Hmmm.

How exactly does someone become registered as a sex offender without actually being charged with anything anyway? Isn't that usually the first step?

How do they know who is and who isn't one?

Back