Anyone else kinda happy they never got into TW.net?

Beren

TribalWar Aussie
Veteran XX
I mean, when it was first posted i was like "cool", but, i don't have the time for that though. So i didn't register. Figured i would sometime down the track when i had the time if people were still playing.

Now, as the usual story goes, after a chunk of time in this external community, there is massive drama's. And the admins of said other community are on a power trip of stupidity. Not realising that the people posting on their forum/playing their game are actually people with opinions, which might then be different to their own. And hey, willing to mess with them if they act like an ass.

So i figure, within a month TW.net will die down. Our people will migrate away. In about 6-8 weeks my life will return to not so much action and i will have time for TW.net, but there won't be any point as it will have turned to crap.

So yeah, kinda happy in a way that i skipped this years external website drama. It can suck some time out of you. And i don't really have it to spare this year.

I knew it would turn out like it did. That was the funny part. I would have been dissapointed if it had turned out any other way. We are scoundrels of the internet. A den of iniquity.

I play but there's only 3 other TWers on my view of the map, so i dont really interact with anyone in TW, the clan basically just serves as a deterrant, with people seeing im in a 1mil point tribe and backing off.

I love the game. Throw troops and buildings into the queue, send out a raid and leave for school/work.

When the time comes for you to smash someone's fuck, do so. Afterwards you can laugh as your target begs for mercy.

Back