Who has a Motorola RAZR!!11

Breaker

Veteran XV
I'm a cellphone newb :\
I wanna start doing fun stuff, customize, ringtones, etc
but honestly, im way behind the curve, tried googeling and only found really bad forums and reviews.

so help me TW! PIMP MY PHONE!

I just need some guidance here :\ im sure its easy

The one thing i hated about the RAZR and motorola phones in general.

You can't hear the DTMF tones as you dial a number, even if you turn the volume all the way up. It's like the tones come out the wrong speaker (the 'ear' speaker instead of the ringer speaker.)

i'm in the same boat, got a RAZR (i really didn't give a shit what phone i have as long as it had service at my house... Verizon blew ass)

i found it next to impossible to figure out how to get it to work on my computer... i just gave up. fuck it. the thing gets great service at my house and it's pretty thin and the battery lasts for a while. i'm happy :)

It's not impossible to get your Razr to work with your computer. Hell mine works just fucking fine with mine.

The thing is Verizon blows ass, doesn't matter what fucking phone you have. I'm with Alltel so my Razr isn't locked all to high fucking hell. I can use my gaming headset while playing BF2 through bluetooth to talk on my phone so I never have to take my headset off, I just have it set through macro on my keyboard to answer my phone if it rings.

As far as pictures, ringtones, and the like.... easy as moving a file to a folder.

I like my RAZR, its small and it does exactly what I want it to do.

If you get the motorola software and a usb cable you can upload/download anything to your phone with absolute ease. No real "hacking" required.

Back