News: Team Fortress 2 Gameplay video

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX
It looks like the gameplay video of TF2 was released a bit early. It's not on Steam yet, but you can stream a version from this site. Personally, I'm looking forward to TF2. This video made the wait that much harder.

Looks good. For a while I was wondering if this game was actually going to play like TF or if it basically just had the same name.

Looks awesome. :D Nice to see some fast movement in a game. I'm so sick of crawling around a WW2 environment and being unable to shoot while jumping!

Lol that is crazy cool. It hilarious how they gave it this cartoonish style without being stupid. Man and I remember team fortress from the quake days.

The different classes are awesome, soldiers rocket jumping, lol.

wow, that actually looks fun...

and more even more importantly, not so damn serious. i like the idea. could be nifty

This looks amazing. I was laughing so hard during the vid. The scout class looks to be a lot of fun, he moves so damn fast!

I cant wait to play this.

Wow, I'm now looking forward to this game more than anything else coming out in the near future. This could save PC gaming as we know it.

They dont show the medic either in that one. They show a few secs in the first trailer though. I think the spy class is gonna be fun to play. Scout also looks pretty sweet. I love the little metal bat you get with em.

Back