Dodge Caliber [Advice]

-Jekyll

Veteran XX
Does anyone here own a Dodge Caliber? My current car is going to hell in a handbasket, so Ive been thinking about picking one up within the next few days.

The main reason for buying one is because I do a TON of driving on a weekely basis, and the Caliber gets very good gas mileage for a non-hybrid car. Having a hatchback in my line of work is very much needed++. It is also very affordable.

My main concern is the reliability of the brand new CVT engine this thing has.

Does anyone own one? Do you like it? Toughts...opinions?

Get the Mazda 3 hatchback instead. Dodge sucks.
Mazda-3-Axela-021.jpg

Ive driven the Mazda 3 Hatchback. I feel like Im driving a rollerskate. Im 6'5", so a decent sized car is necessary.

buy american.

stfu finski you commie faggot.
That's right, buy American and support our economy! You know, when that piece of shit breaks down in two months and you'll find yourself supporting the economy every two weeks at the repair shop.

That's right, buy American and support our economy! You know, when that piece of shit breaks down in two months and you'll find yourself supporting the economy every two weeks at the repair shop.

I would buy Jap, but I qualify for the Freightligner discount. In other words, I can get all Dodge autos for less than what the dealer paid for it. Hence the reason Im sticking with a Dodge.

Im still a bit weary of buying a car with a brand new CVT engine. So, Im posting in hopes of being enlightened by the infinite wisdom of TW.

Ive owned a Dodge Ram in my life, it has nothing to do with the car you're talking about, but the reliability of that machine has sold me on the fact that Dodge makes some amazing cars.

Ive driven the Mazda 3 Hatchback. I feel like Im driving a rollerskate. Im 6'5", so a decent sized car is necessary.

What? The Mazda 3 is longer and wider than the Dodge Caliber.

Considering the fact that Dodge never learned how to make a standard 4 speed auto transmission, how could you expect them to make a CVT without fucking it up? Plus consider the fact that depreciation will hit you so hard that youll be giving the car away after 3 years.

Back