Hyatt is nothing but scoundrels..

dionysus

Veteran X
First Thread: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442685&highlight=fuck+canada

I just got a call from my friend, he got his creditcard statement in, he was staying in another room on another floor. He just noticed an additional $250.00 charge to his credit card made by the hyatt. Now this one absolutely doesn't make sense because most of the drinking that was done before we went out was done in the girls room across the hall from me, or my room. The only time I even remember being in their room was to watch a movie during the day. Now this cleaning fee bullshit is getting out of hand.

cliffs:
Hyatt charges me $400 to clean up broken glass
Hyatt charges friend $250 to clean up I don't even know because absolutely nothing was wrong in their room

Last edited:
pozcn1.jpg
pozcn1.jpg
pozcn1.jpg

pozcn1.jpg
pozcn1.jpg
pozcn1.jpg

pozcn1.jpg
pozcn1.jpg
pozcn1.jpg

First Thread: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442685&highlight=fuck+canada

I just got a call from my friend, he got his creditcard statement in, he was staying in another room on another floor. He just noticed an additional $250.00 charge to his credit card made by the hyatt. Now this one absolutely doesn't make sense because most of the drinking that was done before we went out was done in the girls we were with room across the hall from me, or my room. The only time I even remember being in there room was to watch a movie during the day. Now this cleaning fee bullshit is getting out of hand.

cliffs:
Hyatt charges me $400 to clean up broken glass
Hyatt charges friend $250 to clean up I don't even know because absolutely nothing was wrong in their room

Had the Marriott put $1300 in charges on my credit card at TribalWars West. They said it was "Just a hold" on the $$, and they didn't actually take it and it would be back in my account in 4-5 days. Yeah, so I was out that money all weekend. Fucking assholes.

Back