Uvalan 8 (teh OCHO) T1 DEMO POSTING THREAD

loop

Veteran XX
ie:

please post your demos from t1's final true tourney ever.
All of em, please...

though...
selfishly i would love to see any of the demos from the teams that played against team 4skn from the O perspective - since I played mostly LD and want to verify my now-swollen ego with reality, of course.

my demos? i only recorded one - it was turret farming mostly with a bit of LD at the end of the final match (team 2 vs us) on CCD, so it's boring but i would be happy to upload it if someone could host.

Only TWO of my god damned SIX maps actually fucking demod (but I DID have 4 demos of between-match crap)

I fucking hate my tribes sometimes

Anyway, I don't have a place to upload, but I do have my playing HoF on SB with lecat and playing LD on CC_D vs. Meklar's team; the final map.

Go to Projects->Demo Archive

Then click the Documents tab on top

Yes i know the GUI is shitty, but it was the only thing that i could find on Dreamhost :/

There should be an "Add Document" link at the top of the documents page. If not, log out and log back in, you might have already been logged in when I changed the permissions.

thanks upped my only demo.

i also have adroit's sb vs. 4skn, but without his permission i can't upload it. also i know hobbiticus got some good ld demos (YAY ELF fucker).

Back