Song editing

What I'd actually like to do is just make a cd of verses.. cuz some songs have good verses but the song itself sucks.. so i'd like to just cut a bunch of verses out of different songs and make a cd out of it

is this possible?

So you just want partial parts of songs?

Thats really easy to do. Just need to grab a program that allows you to crop the songs. I use Ableton Live 5, but there are many other out there.

Uh, yeah that's easy. Just get an audio editing program and cut out all the parts you dont want, then save it...

Rosdower said:
wait what... why would you want the verse and not the chorus... do you listen to rap?

Yeah.. I got the idea from the Rick Ross feat. Jay-z - hustlin' remix.. jay-z verse is awesome..but the entire song is crap

yea, u need a 2-track (left and right) editor. i use sony sound forge, but like turdburgler said, there are many out there, including free programs.

I use adobe audition but I've been told it's not longer called audition so I don't know anymore...

Audition is prolly the best to use if you are just going to be cutting parts out. I use it to multi track mixes, fairly simple layout.

Back