HIV/AIDS condom rant by Jay Severin

CjBurden

Veteran XX
I dont' know how many of you listen to this guy, but I caught a little bit of his show yesterday. He was reading over some statistics from that poll that said 36% of americans believe the government had a hand in 9/11. AAAANYWAYS... one of the stats he read said something along the lines of 66% of sexually active males don't use condoms.

He went on to rant about how much condoms suck and how he never uses them. He also said how none of his friends ever use them. He went even further to suggest that HIV/AIDS is a homosexual disease and all you have to do is 'be careful who you sleep with' and you wont' get it.

I personally found this to be an outrageous argument from him, and to be honest I think its a little irresponsible as well. A relatively popular talk-radio host saying things like this over the air seems dangerous, even if his target audience is likely to be past the danger zone for STD's.

XalloutwarX said:
He went on to rant about how much condoms suck and how he never uses them. He also said how none of his friends ever use them. He went even further to suggest that HIV/AIDS is a homosexual disease and all you have to do is 'be careful who you sleep with' and you wont' get it.

Deep down, you know he is 100% right...

Back