Is AMIRITE the new sandpaper?

lecatPuke

Scout++
Veteran X
Honestly, die if you think saying "AMIRITE??/" is funny. I've noticed a lot of you queers are saying it or adding it to your posts that are already NOT funny. Please go back to just posting sandpaper, because at least people understand you don't get attenion++ for saying it.

Incoming: sandpaper AMIRITE??

AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??AMIRITE??v

Midnj said:

What happened to her?

I got some Canadian candy from her for Christmas (I think it was christmas) and that's the last I've heard anything from Christine.

it may have been around for a while, but apparently it was discussed at a local faggot meeting because now everyone is saying it

LOL JISLAN YOU'RE A HAWAIIAN FOOTBALL PLAYER AMIRITE??

The only time I actually found it funny was when someone worked in something along the lines of "They agree with me in the United Arab Amirites".

SA trend iirc. "I see what you did there" is probably the same, but I definitely remember seeing amirite at SA awhile back, probably before here.

Kaiser said:
SA trend iirc. "I see what you did there" is probably the same, but I definitely remember seeing amirite at SA awhile back, probably before here.
Same and I see what you did there amirite sandpaper

Back