MLB MVpAPi!

hctibfoh

Veteran X
No contest this year especially with A-rod gettin the boo's as of late to rob David Ortiz of AL MVP. no way he'll ever get pitched to again in the 9th with the tyin/winnin' run at the plate. i'm speechless

Haha, gotta love Papi

I was on the phone with my Mom while she was watching the end of the game, it was great!

I wish we could find out what his resting heart rate was versus his heart rate while up at the plate in a situation like that. He's so relaxed at the plate that he actually almost looks bored.

When it's all said and done, there will be plenty of players who will have had better numbers than David Ortiz, but I really think he's in a league of his own when it comes to clutch performances.

Billy Bean, the Oakland A's GM, claims that there's no such thing as being "clutch". I would challenge him to explain the performances of David Ortiz over the last few years.

shut the fuck up you faggot

papi is a roider and thome is probably second in the mvp race, its not like i said something outrageous by saying thome should win it

:mecry: :baby: is what you'll be doin when your boy thome comes up short... try hitting the homeruns when it matters then maybe he'll have a chance
david ortiz is the :kh in my deck of cards :heart:

creat!ve said:
shut the fuck up you faggot

papi is a roider and thome is probably second in the mvp race, its not like i said something outrageous by saying thome should win it

Haha, now I'm a faggot for being a Red Sox fan and liking David Ortiz. BRILLIANT logic.

wow suprise suprise the fucking bandwagon redsox fans come out

kill yourself

papi did roids

end of story

those clutch homeruns are a result of the HGH he probably shot himself in the ass with every night after the twins realeased him

bosox fans like you make me vomit

Billy Bean, the Oakland A's GM, claims that there's no such thing as being "clutch". I would challenge him to explain the performances of David Ortiz over the last few years.

dont say stupid things like this, you make all of us look bad

oh man and creat!ve, please, shut up

creat!ve said:

kill yourself

papi did roids

end of story

those clutch homeruns are a result of the HGH he probably shot himself in the ass with every night after the twins realeased him

Steroids have nothing to do with being clutch you boob.

yeah bandwagon after being born and raised in mass living here 21 years of my life :rolleyes: stop being jealous you dont live in a place with good sports hero's / team

creat!ve said:

kill yourself

papi did roids

end of story

Aww.. you poor thing. I'm really sorry only one team in your ENTIRE DIVISION has a winning record. And yeah, I jumped on that "bandwagon" 21 years ago when I was 5. I'm such a naughty sports fan.

Back