it is illegal to trip a horse

Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
but not to kill it

(in texas)

DISCUSS/EXPLAIN

you may also make sweet, sweet love to it, as long as it is behind closed doors.

(p.s. yes, i am talking about someone elses horse, not just your own)

it's called animal cruelty...a horse can break a leg which is much more inhumane than say killing it out right...

GoKu said:
it's called animal cruelty...a horse can break a leg which is much more inhumane than say killing it out right...

Yeah it kinda bummed me out the first time a friend told me about a rodeo horse that broke it's leg, so they put it down.

GoKu said:
i'm not saying that's stupid

im saying it is ridiculous that it is not illegal to kill them

you people... sheesh

Dennis said:
I'm pretty sure you can legally shoot at people on your property there.
A person is justified in using deadly force agains another to protect land or tangible movable property:
(2) when and to the degree he resonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime

Gangrel said:
i'm not saying that's stupid

im saying it is ridiculous that it is not illegal to kill them

you people... sheesh
Whatever, you were just planning your next vacation.

K-Rex said:
Whatever, you were just planning your next vacation.
you're thilly

:closet:

and for the record, it is still illegal for homosexuals to commit acts of sexual deviancy CLASS C MISDEMEANOR

Gangrel said:
A person is justified in using deadly force agains another to protect land or tangible movable property:
(2) when and to the degree he resonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime

wow thats crazy

Back