Are there any decent games for xbox360?

Chokee

Veteran X
With the exception of Call of Duty 2 and Prey the only game that catches my eye is Dead or Alive 4. Call of Duty and Prey don't really count though because I can play them on my PC.

What games are good on this console? Discuss.

Fight Night Round 3, Ghost Recon, maybe Chromehounds if you're into that shit. Fifa if you have friends and like sports games.

Table Tennis was fun for the time that I played. NFS is fucking awesome. GR is better on the 360.

Tomb Raider is supposed to be great. Fight Night sucks dick. DOA looks sweet, but it gets old quick.

I play everything. I'm looking for some fun multiplayer games that will justify buying this system. Preferably not games that also have a PC version.

Fight night looks slick, gonna have to pick that up. Dead rising looks decent. Fuck chromehounds. Keep 'em coming.

It might just be another GTA clone, but I think Saint's Row could be pretty fun. It's dated for late August, however :shrug:

Anyone know price drops/timings, or when killer games come out (GTA4 etc). Right now the games aren't good enough besides chromehounds.

I would think after ps3 + revol are out they might have a price battle? Not sure if I will go 360 or ps3 yet, leaning towards waiting till next summer.

Back