Seriously now... you're Capt. Sixth Sense Haley Joel Osment ...

Could be his money is in trust and untouchable till he's 21 or something.

Fool said:
Could be his money is in trust and untouchable till he's 21 or something.
or maybe his parents/guardians spent it all when he was a kid. I personally know a guy that was an actor as a kid, not oscar nominated but big enough that he got massive royalty checks every month etc. His parents took all of the money and lived off it themselves, he's now 22 and has none of it left.

Maybe his parents know he's a shitty fucking driver so they didn't let him buy a Ferrari.

He could also still have been going to high school where people are petty and shit so they vandalize your car. I'd drive a shitty as car if it was going to constantly get shit on.

logmans said:
or maybe his parents/guardians spent it all when he was a kid. I personally know a guy that was an actor as a kid, not oscar nominated but big enough that he got massive royalty checks every month etc. His parents took all of the money and lived off it themselves, he's now 22 and has none of it left.
VH1 did a show on child stars a while ago where all their parents ripped them off. Made me glad I wasn't one of them.

Who's your friend?

he's made a couple mil, i'll bet he's just jewish. or has controlling parents. way to go mom and dad, force your kid to drive a shitty car and look what happens!

Back