I gave a 4-6 min speech on shaving

Reggs

Veteran XX
Good gawd I rocked!

It was on the history of shaving with a focus on the rise of Gillette. It was a pretty interesting story and I handed out my DE razor as my visual aid. When I was putting everything togeather last week and sort of got lost in my research and ended up having enough stuff to easaly go on for 20-25 mins. I was by far the best in the class. There was one point where I was walking aroudn the room when I was spraking and I was wearing this new pair of leather sole shoes I had gotten a few days ago and kind of slid but caught myself without looking like i slid. It was intense.

Fun Fact: Every US army guy who got shiped to europ in WWI got a free Gillette DE razor and blades. When they came back home they continued to use it and buy the blades. This also gave the DE razor a macho appeal. Shick was a company started by Cornal Shick of the uS military, who loved his Gillette DE, and loved guns, so he combined the two and made a DE razor with a magazine clip of blades in the handle that poped up not unlike bullets of a gun, and so the Shick brand was born.

MrMeikel said:
so it was 4-6 not 46 then?

Yeah, I updated the other thread, but I guess no one saw. I emailed him to confirm and he apologized for not being clear enough. I think it's more of a challenge to do 4-6 than 10-15 since you are so pressed for time.

Reggs said:
There was one point where I was walking aroudn the room when I was spraking and I was wearing this new pair of leather sole shoes I had gotten a few days ago and kind of slid but caught myself without looking like i slid. It was intense.
:rofl:

passing around an object through a crowd takes away from the audience's focus on your speech, reggs

good job being a retard

Poppycock

It was quite apropiate since I neede to educate them on the working of a mechanicle instrument. This thread is about how awsome I am, so lets try to keep on that subject please.

Fonzie said:
Thankfully you didn't need a powerpoint presentation with any text in it.

Most powerpoint is misused. When the time comes for me to use it Im going to make like Will Wright, the best power pointer there ever was.

Reggs said:
Good gawd I rocked!

It was on the history of shaving with a focus on the rise of Gillette. It was a pretty interesting story and I handed out my DE razor as my visual aid. When I was putting everything togeather last week and sort of got lost in my research and ended up having enough stuff to easaly go on for 20-25 mins. I was by far the best in the class. There was one point where I was walking aroudn the room when I was spraking and I was wearing this new pair of leather sole shoes I had gotten a few days ago and kind of slid but caught myself without looking like i slid. It was intense.

Fun Fact: Every US army guy who got shiped to europ in WWI got a free Gillette DE razor and blades. When they came back home they continued to use it and buy the blades. This also gave the DE razor a macho appeal. Shick was a company started by Cornal Shick of the uS military, who loved his Gillette DE, and loved guns, so he combined the two and made a DE razor with a magazine clip of blades in the handle that poped up not unlike bullets of a gun, and so the Shick brand was born.

Holy god you're a faggot.

Did you also talk about the "rise" of Gillette straight into being bought out?

Back