hit it or not

norty

Veteran X
would you hit this?

edit - taken down, sorry host was spazzing..

btw she is 19

Last edited:
[Kurayami]
norty said:
so i dumped my ex-girlfriend in september, but since then we have still been hangin out and having sex. i finally told her tonight we are through and we shouldnt hang out anymore because i dont want to lead her on because i dont have "wanting to date her" feelings, only friendly feelings for her, as in i care for her but dont want a serious relationship, just a friendship. she flips out and says she cant have a friendship and cant stand being at the same school.. is depressed because of this and cant forgive me.. i still care for her but this is enough. how do i get over this chick and get over the feelings i have for her to keep talking to her and making sure she is alright?
[/Kurayami]

Booo hooo hooo too young, loook. I didnt get any pussy in Highschool so its my duty to fuck all the younger girls I can now adays, make sense? well to me it does.

noobfactorNF said:
Booo hooo hooo too young, loook. I didnt get any pussy in Highschool so its my duty to fuck all the younger girls I can now adays, make sense? well to me it does.
didnt u just fuck a fat chick and post pics of her whalish ass?
btw: what happened to the mom when she called, did you fuck with her?

noobfactorNF said:

i got you brah

Back