Cars

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Can anyone think of a way that you could look for old cars that you used to own if you didnt have the old vin numbers or anything and see who has them now?

Baby Bew said:
Yeah.

Go to whoever you sold the car to and ask where it is.
its not that easy. It was sold to a car lot, the car lot closed. Last i heard it was spotted on a race track in southern ohio, but thats been years ago.

Trace it throught the DMV?

But, why....you no longer own it, 'n whatever method you use is pro'lly gonna cost a pretty penny or 2

Simple, just do a DMV search for 1992 Ford Fiesta (Red, Auto) and hope for luck.

I'd just be interested in what happend to it. It was a kind rare car..i kick myself in the ass for getting rid of it and i'd like ot see if its still on the road or if got tore up for toasters

LGBR said:
Simple, just do a DMV search for 1992 Ford Fiesta (Red, Auto) and hope for luck.
you would want to touch your self in your smelly area if you saw this car. (atleast the shape it was in when i got rid of it)

Assuming the car's not a cube yet, if you look it up on Carfax, you can find out where it was last registered. That should narrow down your search. If it hasn't been registered in 5 years, it's been compacted.

Oh, no VIN. You're fucked.

Find a cop-friend to look it up for you?

If you have no cop-friends, call up and say, "This is ____ ____. I left a human skeleton in the door panel of my _____ and I can't seem to remember where I put it." They'll track it down for you!

If you have one insurance agent you have always gone through, they may have a file with your old vehicle's information in it (only a wild guess here)

Back