Some fucker hit my car.. ($ to fix)

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
So while I slept like a baby last night some stupid faggot hit my car and drove away.

13150326208533000ga.jpg

13150338202133009ip.jpg

Sorry not the best pictures.. anyway.. so is there anything I can do to lessen the damage or do myself to avoid being anally raped when I get fixed at some auto place?

If I find that fucker I'm gonna go Big Lebowski on his car.

Yeah I had something simular happen in a parking garage. Fucking sucks. Get a dent puller and give that a try.

The worst part about it is the first 5 seconds when you walk up to your car expecting to just hop in and drive away and you see it.

SharpShooter said:
The worst part about it is the first 5 seconds when you walk up to your car expecting to just hop in and drive away and you see it.
Yeah I actually got all the way home before I realized that my front drivers side had been smashed. (busted the light as well) Had to take a hit on insurance to fix it.

its gotta be some hydraulic thing that fucks with the ....camber?.... to fit the tire in the well when it drops

or maybe its always like that and he drivbes really slow and ruins his tires :shrug:

Is this in a parking lot at an apartment or something? Look at the bumper of the car that normally parks next to you. Also file a hit-and-run with the police.

Doubt you can do it yourself, the metal is permanently dented. Even if you pull the dent, the surface will be rippled.

Back