Can we have a Drama-Free UVALAN this year?

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
no fire alarms, no chokeslams, no stealing PS2s and PDAs and shit.

is it even possible? or is it just that, as the shirt says, "we know drama?"

i wish i was going

im 21 this year

i would be a lot less sober than i was for uva6 (not that i was really sober there to begin with)

Tribalbob said:
no fire alarms, no chokeslams, no stealing PS2s and PDAs and shit.

is it even possible? or is it just that, as the shirt says, "we know drama?"

:D Not much chance of that if you are attending!

durak is so cool he drinks alcohol at lans

i dont remember durak at uva6

probably because i had no idea who teh fuk he was

i do remember a few T2 teams having like 2 hour strategy sessions, then they got together sadly after they lost and stood around in a circle with hands in their pockets and reminisced about what they did wrong and encouraged each other there's always next year

i had to walk through them to get something from my room and it was real fucking awkward

I would like to interview Durak at The Ocho.

My first question will be: "So, how does it feel to be the third biggest douchebag on TribalWar?"

Fuck you, this is my first time and I want it to be a goddamned adventure! Hell, I think they should add drama, and traps like in "Raiders"!

Defiant10k said:
Why the hell go to Uva if there isn't going to be any drama to talk about on the way home?
On the way home?
You're slow.
The postings begin the second the doors open.

SureShot said:
Hopefully no more license plates get stolen :shock:

Did that happen more than once? The first time, I was actually there... that's quite a few years back. When did someone get chokeslammed? lol.

Merlock said:
Did that happen more than once? The first time, I was actually there... that's quite a few years back. When did someone get chokeslammed? lol.
UVA5

LGBR vs SarcaStick

what fun would that be?

I've always been one of the liasons with hotel security, I think the worst thing I ever heard was.

"One of your guys took a shit in the bellhop stand"

Back