sitting at work.

Have you ever had one of those days where you have plenty to do, but your mind just focus on one subjet to really get work done? Then you end up reading Tribalwar all morning?

Thats my day today. I just cant seem to focus. And I'm supposed to have the security settings for this site done by 3pm...

I am waiting for a client to return a call, but aside from that, nothing to do.
TW is boring.
Can't find the number online of whoever called me 4 times after 2 AM his morning.

:shrug:

Yeppers. Everyday at work. I end up doing jack shit really. Just sit here and look at a few boards and talk on AIM. I mean atleast it feels like im doing nothing at all but I get a lot done says the supervisors, ha.

I'm already on Tribalwars.net .

Now I have been pondering a question today. We only have one washroom in this building (one toilet in it). and there are 4 girls that go in it like 10 times a day. I was taking a piss this morning in there and wondered what the fuck could they be doing there every hour? and they're in there for like 10 minutes at a time.

edit: Right now its more hurry up and wait more for me. I have 3 web designs being approved before I make a DNN skin out of them. and I'm doing security on another one thats almost ready.

your close. probabally the same as your thinking, but easiest way sound it out is sue-chi... most people think its something like sucky... I also get sushi sometimes.

succi said:
I'm already on Tribalwars.net .

Now I have been pondering a question today. We only have one washroom in this building (one toilet in it). and there are 4 girls that go in it like 10 times a day. I was taking a piss this morning in there and wondered what the fuck could they be doing there every hour? and they're in there for like 10 minutes at a time.

edit: Right now its more hurry up and wait more for me. I have 3 web designs being approved before I make a DNN skin out of them. and I'm doing security on another one thats almost ready.

take sneaky pics of female cow-orkers for us.

gibsonic said:
take sneaky pics of female cow-orkers for us.

I dont have a camera or phone atm. but when i bring one i will. I'd say 2 girls are hot, 1 ok and like 4 old and ugly.

Back