Brittany Spears pratices for eventual Playboy spread.

Those pictures are so beautiful. Anyone who says they're ugly would say bad sh*t about her no matter what she did so its moot to even post. She's so cute in these, i don't even think they could turn out any better. So, apparently when she takes a few moments away from caring for her baby to get dolled up again she can still look as hot as she used to. Even preggers, Brit's still the hotness!

:rofl: :rolleyes:

TseTse said:
give her 3 years.... all the losers who thought she was hot are going to be embarrased.

.. So people that thought she was hot in the past will be emarrased because of how she will look in the future? :huh:

nothing says hot like an airbrushed pregnant spoilt popstar who has no talent...

I thought she was rough about 3 years ago after she started packing on the pounds.

She had it, she lost it... simple as that.

She was hot, but not like shit in my mouth while I lick her asshole hot, but I would have still fucked her, hell lets face it I would fuck her still but I don’t have any real standards and would pretty much fuck just about any thing that moves and lets face it even that is debatable but I wouldn't just let anyone shit in my mouth.

Kelven said:
She was hot, but not like shit in my mouth while I lick her asshole hot, but I would have still fucked her, hell lets face it I would fuck her still but I don’t have any real standards and would pretty much fuck just about any thing that moves and lets face it even that is debatable but I wouldn't just let anyone shit in my mouth.
Can I shit in your mouth?

I read that she wants to have her second child born in Namibia.
Kinda funny that the kids there to fear for their life all the time. I bet (s)he will feel quite at home.

I've always said that she's disgusting.

I don't understand how anyone finds that piece of trailer-trash shit to be attractive.

I never thought she was "hot" I thought she looked like she had downs syndrome. I thought she had a nice body, strike that, killer body but the face was buttah

Back