Looking for video of the African hunter that kills animals right in front of him

you mean that video where the lion almost kills that guy but those 3 pussies with guns actually get lucky and hit the lion point blank after missing their shots earlier several times?

Hunters1.JPG

is it an older clip? I remember watching a history channel piece about ammunition and they showed this lion that got dropped about 20 yards from the cameraman while charging

whoever he is, i hope that one day, an animal will charge him and he will miss. he will get torn to pieces, and ill laugh. fuck him

my boss at work is going hunting in africa for 2 weeks starting the 17th

but its not like cool roughing it have to carry a hand gun to shoot mosquitos hunting, its hey lets relax at the spa then take a range rover out to the desert and shoot a gazelle kindve hunting

Theta said:
Seriously, fuck the hunters.
I dont have a problem with real hunters. Guys that use weapons like bows, that pack out into the bush to do their hunting, even if its just for racoons or deer.

What i have a problem with is 'hunters' that go on 2000 dollar a day 'tours' into a fenced in hunting area, that the animal has no chance in getting away. Using rifles and scopes with deadly ranges of 2 miles and rounds in them that will split an engine block in half.

If you cant kill it with a basic weapon, like a bow (even a compound bow) or a crossbow or something similar, then you aren't a hunter, you are a target shooter that is trying to make up for some shortcoming in manhood by mounting that animals head and telling bullshit stories about your 'brush with death' as you sat in a hydraulic hunting blind 2 stories up with a night scope.

Are you talking about the dude that says he gives his hunt "a chance to fight back", lets them charge and then blows their heads off with a high power rifle at the last second?

He had some videos with hippos, elephants and some other african animals?

Back