Antioxidant thing on an old Dateline, anyone remember it?

Reggs

Veteran XX
Maby it wasnt even dateline, but the host of this segment was some chunky asian guy in his 50's. It was how some company made made some antioxidant that was much better than anything on the market, and the host took it for a number of weeks and after he was tested he had roughly the same free radical ratio or whatever the test was, that a newborn baby had.

Reggs said:
Maby it wasnt even dateline, but the host of this segment was some chunky asian guy in his 50's. It was how some company made made some antioxidant that was much better than anything on the market, and the host took it for a number of weeks and after he was tested he had roughly the same free radical ratio or whatever the test was, that a newborn baby had.

Antioxidants are a popular topic in GD right now...

pomegranate_juice_aonea.jpg

Also supplements arnt regulated by the FDA so there isnt any 14-16 year waiting period, and at the time it was aired, wich was about 2 years ago, it was already being sold.

Reggs said:
It's nice, but way too acidic for my tastes. I delute it 50% with water.

Dilute it with ice / water / vodka / apple juice / grape juice. (Not all at the same time).

One I haven't tried yet is 7up and Pom. Sounds good, though.

PeuswahBoy said:

I just bought the new ALL NATURAL 7up because for some reason the commercials made me crave some. It seems to taste a little weaker than before but I don't think they changed the ingredients at all. THOSE BASTARDS TRICKED ME.

Seraph said:
I just bought the new ALL NATURAL 7up because for some reason the commercials made me crave some. It seems to taste a little weaker than before but I don't think they changed the ingredients at all. THOSE BASTARDS TRICKED ME.

I haven't tried it yet, but those commercials have me craving some too...Spice it up with some Pom. (I've got that stuff on the brain right now)

Back