[tinfoil] Global Warming Theory

Yeah so I know this idea is completely retarded but that doesnt stop every other thread.

Could global warming be caused by the release of more energy due to burnng fuels/explosions/nuclear blasts etc. Unlocking all the Potential Energy it is usually transfered to heat / friction etc.

and bombs strapped to airliners followed by bombs inside skyscrapers causing implosion-like demolition

Durak said:
and bombs strapped to airliners followed by bombs inside skyscrapers causing implosion-like demolition
The bombs where inplanted in the heads of the crew and passengers, along with mind control devices. Luckily Tinfoil protects my soul pieces.

And global warming is cancelled out (in part) by global cooling from air polution. The lesson? Save the planet, make more smog!

wrong, wrong, wrong...

I can't believe how gullible you people can be.

The human population has been increasing significantly in the last decade and yes indeed it is responsible for global warming, completely and utterly responsible but it's not due to any of the scenarios expounded on by current scientists today, the larger problem has been over looked and the fact that global warming is super obviously due to the collective effects of farts. Yes, that's what I said, farts. Every time you fart you pollute the world, cause global warming and create gaseous emissions that change the ozone.

The only way to save our planet it to put strict sanctions on human methane production. If california alone eliminated its methane emissions, ozone would reduce by 0.02 ppb and global warming would be reducible.

This does have an impact on the worlds economy though as bean commodities would plummet. This however should not be factored into the overwhelming need to reduce methane emissions to avoid utter catastrophe.

I see only two options here, control food intake to eliminate and/or reduce human methane emissions or eliminate the source.
The first option would slowly allow balanced control to take over and would be realized over many years.
The second would be a quick fix to the problem and result in a much more rapid recovery scenario.

:spineyes:

I vote for Putrid as the fart monitor, its her job to go around sniffing everyones ass to make sure they arent farting.

If she catches them farting, she is legally obligated to "cork" the offending asshole, with force if necessary and with an appropriately sized cork.

In the event the cork is too small, she can use whatever means necessary to "plug" the offensive hole, this may not be limited in any way.

Putrid said:
wrong, wrong, wrong...

I can't believe how gullible you people can be.

The human population has been increasing significantly in the last decade and yes indeed it is responsible for global warming, completely and utterly responsible but it's not due to any of the scenarios expounded on by current scientists today, the larger problem has been over looked and the fact that global warming is super obviously due to the collective effects of farts. Yes, that's what I said, farts. Every time you fart you pollute the world, cause global warming and create gaseous emissions that change the ozone.

The only way to save our planet it to put strict sanctions on human methane production. If california alone eliminated its methane emissions, ozone would reduce by 0.02 ppb and global warming would be reducible.

This does have an impact on the worlds economy though as bean commodities would plummet. This however should not be factored into the overwhelming need to reduce methane emissions to avoid utter catastrophe.

I see only two options here, control food intake to eliminate and/or reduce human methane emissions or eliminate the source.
The first option would slowly allow balanced control to take over and would be realized over many years.
The second would be a quick fix to the problem and result in a much more rapid recovery scenario.

:spineyes:

OFN, South Park already explained it last year

Back