Feature request: Lock user id out of your thread.

Pachacutec

Veteran X
For instance, someone wants to lock Kurayami out from turning their thread into another "i'm not a virgin loser locked in a basement, i'm a misanthrope"-thread.

what an excelent idea.

edit:
these are the same forums that have problems with search, and replaced ignore with an arcade. do you really think they can/will do this?

I'm rather flattered that you keep saying things about me even though not one single person has acknowledged any of it.

It's quite amusing that I affect you so deeply without even speaking to you.

Sadly though, if this was to happen, I can already see the front page flooded with "So and So is a huge dick" knowing that so and so can't read it. Then so and so will request quotes, and there will be another mess of threads with quotes from the other flood of threads...you get the idea.

SureShot said:
Sadly though, if this was to happen, I can already see the front page flooded with "So and So is a huge dick" knowing that so and so can't read it. Then so and so will request quotes, and there will be another mess of threads with quotes from the other flood of threads...you get the idea.

no, they would be able to read it, just not post. I imagine that would be torture for certain people, LOL

Back