Countries I would be in favor of having a civil war..

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
Mexico.

Do not think much thought needs to go into this. Basically the Government is beyond corrupt and there are 2 classes. Extreme rich and dirt poor. If the US continues to get tougher on the borders this may actually happen when the options are limited and people finally snap. On a side note President Fox is an asshat.

North Korea,

Its one thing being in zero control of your life but add on your leadership itching to go into S. Korea and to go head to head with the US I dunno. By reading that previous thread with pics it certainly shows the quality of life in a dictator ship. I do not consider that communist. /shrug

Any others?

I had a civil war in my mouth the other day. The fiery peppers were warring against the cool sweetness of jicama and watermelon. To settle the argument, I washed all the fucks down with some really nice rum.

Brasstax said:
I had a civil war in my mouth the other day. The fiery peppers were warring against the cool sweetness of jicama and watermelon. To settle the argument, I washed all the fucks down with some really nice rum.
Thats a good war..I had some mango habenaro salsa today. I am sure there will be a war near my anus later :eek:

Just got done having a discussion with the wife about N.Korea. And it seems to both of us that N.Korea is trying to "play with the big kids." I mean I'll give them the notoriety for trying to show they have some nuts, but just because you have nuts(and tiny little peni') doesn't mean what you are doing is smart.

Personally I think they want another "war" with the United States, but don't think we'll acutally do anything. And personally I think it would be funny as hell when they launch something at Japan and the US puts a fleet of ships off the N.Korean coast and basically makes the little kid sit in the corner. We wouldn't do a ground war, we wouldn't invade N.Korea. But if they keep pushing eventually something will happen, and I can guranfuckingtee that they won't like the outcome.

Oh and as far as Civil War is concerned, I want to see Canada have one. The Frenchies vs Everyone else.

Last edited:
We definately need a civil war in Canada. Those frogs are already costing us billions to translate every single government document into their shitty language.

poot.gif
poot.gif
poot.gif

poot.gif
poot.gif
poot.gif

poot.gif
poot.gif
poot.gif

RJ_ said:
We definately need a civil war in Canada. Those frogs are already costing us billions to translate every single government document into their shitty language.
I'll go along with that. English Canada vs French Canada, the stakes: the french translation on all our food at the grocery store.

DwarfVader said:
Just got done having a discussion with the wife about N.Korea. And it seems to both of us that N.Korea is trying to "play with the big kids." I mean I'll give them the notority for trying to show they have some nuts, but just because you have nuts(and tiny little peni') doesn't mean what you are doing is smart.

Personally I think they want another "war" with the United States, but don't think we'll acutally do anything. And personally I think it would be funny as hell when they launch something at Japan and the US puts a fleet of ships off the N.Korean coast and basically makes the little kid sit in the corner. We wouldn't do a ground war, we wouldn't invade N.Korea. But if they keep pushing eventually something will happen, and I can guranfuckingtee that they won't like the outcome.

Oh and as far as Civil War is concerned, I want to see Canada have one. The Frenchies vs Everyone else.

notority?

ScooBySnaCk said:
Mexico.

Do not think much thought needs to go into this. Basically the Government is beyond corrupt and there are 2 classes. Extreme rich and dirt poor. If the US continues to get tougher on the borders this may actually happen when the options are limited and people finally snap. On a side note President Fox is an asshat.

North Korea,

Its one thing being in zero control of your life but add on your leadership itching to go into S. Korea and to go head to head with the US I dunno. By reading that previous thread with pics it certainly shows the quality of life in a dictator ship. I do not consider that communist. /shrug

Any others?
I applaud your effort, but go back and try again.

Mexico - YOU WANT REFUGEES STREAMING OVER THE BORDER?
Moreso than they do now?

Korea is already diveded into north and south, they have fought one war over bullshit ideologies. You want another?
Or were you thinking North Korea would split further into quarters?

Back