[Coders] I am willing to pay someone to write some assembly for me

Duhck

Veteran XV
I am starting a paintball company, and am designing boards for paintball guns (for those interested, specifically the DM6/Ultralite Frame).

I need some assembly written for an Atmel processor (2 - 3 different boards are being designed so it will be 2-3 different programs).

If there is anyone familiar with Atmel Assembly (AVR?) I am willing to pay them fairly well for their time. I need to find someone to do this as soon as possible.

I will have specs of the boards by the end of next week and will need to start attempting to put code on them soon too.

PM me or email me: shaun.springer@gmail.com

I am very serious, I have applied for a patent for my design and am not looking for some half-assed job.

RogerWaters said:
you starting this in buffalo?

Yes.

as for avrgcc, yes it can be written in C, I want to be a part of the process, but I have 3 jobs and summer classes, and really dont have time to learn programming for specific processors. I do know a lot about programming (very experiences), but I have never touched assembly or an atmel processor.

I need the very basic parts of the code written for me, the rest I can most likely write myself (especially in C), but I dont know how memory works on atmel processors. If anyone is interested, please let me know

Sorry man, GL but this just smells like a shitty project. Someone, (either you or a coder) is going to take it in the ass. I hope not, it just has that feel.

Brasstax said:
Sorry man, GL but this just smells like a shitty project. Someone, (either you or a coder) is going to take it in the ass. I hope not, it just has that feel.
These are my feelings as well.

im no paintballer but when did paintball guns get so sophisticated that you need to stick computers on them? :shrug:

if you have a basic grasp of c, the atmel processors are pretty easy to program. Their website has a lot of code examples in c and assembly that can pretty much take care of most of the functions. I just finished my final year data logger project with a basic atmel chip and didn't have any issues. not sure exactly what you need done, more infos!

Khushi said:
im no paintballer but when did paintball guns get so sophisticated that you need to stick computers on them? :shrug:

The high end guns are all electronic. Electronic guns have a much lighter trigger so it's easy to fire very fast. The trigger hits a switch that sends a signal to the processor that fires the valves that shoots the gun.

j00d said:
i like how no one noticed your fucked tags

The tags are right. I turned off my sarcasm before saying good luck to him so it didn't come across as I hope he fails.

Cuda said:
The high end guns are all electronic. Electronic guns have a much lighter trigger so it's easy to fire very fast. The trigger hits a switch that sends a signal to the processor that fires the valves that shoots the gun.
sounds pretty simple... doesnt sound like any software should be involved, or general purpose processors for that matter.

tdp said:
how much will this pay
and IS IT UP FRONT

50/50 and im not sure how much id pay yet, although i do know what is in my budget. but what i need coded is fairly basic so i am not going to pay out of the ass.

Back